- Aqualand Algarve
- Park Rules
To fully enjoy the wonderful world of Aspro’s parks with family or friends the following rules and regulations must be adhered to:
- Picnic can only be practiced in the specifically designated areas.
- The sunbeds and sun chairs can be used only in the allocated areas and it is forbidden to move them to other zones.
- For internal security matters is not allowed into glass objects, umbrellas, sunshades, chairs, sports balls.
- The majority of the park’s attractions have mechanical and electrical components therefore the company reserves the right to close attractions for maintenance; you will always be notified in writing at the ticket desk. Should one or several attractions be out of order, you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or part of the cost of the entrance ticket.
- The customer is not entitled to any refund of the entrance ticket once inside the park facilities, nor when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.
- In case of serious breakdown, catastrophe or threat of explosive or any other type of threat, the Park Manager may decide to vacate the premises for safety reasons. No refund of the entrance ticket or any other concept may be claimed.
- The company has the right to change prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own or beyond the park’s control.
- In the interests of hygiene and safety all customers that use the water attractions should be dressed only in swimwear.
- The Park Management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premises.